Ski Season is almost here
As always, we greet the arrival of the rainy season with a potluck gathering and a snow dance. Our dance gradually turns that rain into snow. All are welcome - you do not need to be a member. Starts at 6 p.m. Please bring a dish to share. Beer, wine, and soft drinks will be provided by the Club.
2016-2017 Board Members
- President - Ginnie Miller
- Vice President - Jim Wright
- Treasurer - Tom Jacobi
- Secretary - Barbara Mandula
- Trips Coordinators - Russ Hamerly, Jo-Ann Payne
- Programs Coordinator - Maria Lamarca
- Member Data - Dede Chinlund
- New Member Liaison - Jacquelyn Vail
- Web Administrators - Laura Barrera, Jim Gold, James Hamaker
- Nordic Patrol Liaison with Natl Park Service - Denis Dubois
'WSTC in the 90s'
A Big Thanks to Ginnie Miller and Jean Davis for putting together this slideshow!
The Washington Ski Touring Club is a Seattle-based, recreation-oriented club of about 360 members who organize nordic classic, skate, telemark,and backcountry touring ski trips. We also have a monthly meeting with interesting programs on equipment, tours, weather, ski destinations,
etc. (October to May).
We love to ski and encourage you to join us! Our monthly meetings and potluck events are open to all. However, much of our website such as Multi-Day Trips, Discussion Forums, Nordic Patrol, and Weekend Weather forecasts are available only to
Do you have some trip or event photos you'd like to share? To add them to our Photo Pages, click on the arrow next to YOUR Name that is in the upper right corner of the home page. Click on Profile. When your Profile shows, one of the items is Website/Photo Albums. Take it from there - it's easy.
The view from Echo Ridge ski trail.